- Reference NL-HP-4805
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 09 June 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Commercialisation, Industry and Procurement Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- The contractor is expected to be or become familiar with the Agency’s rules and regulation for tender actions, placing of contracts and the related monitoring, control and reporting on industrial contracts and ESA internal expenditures;
- The contractor will be required to interface with colleagues in CIP-C especially for the BIC (Business Incubation Centres), TTP (Technology Transfer Programme) and downstream gateway projects as well as with D/TEC, the Finance and Procurement Departments;
- The Project Control contractor will report to the Project Controller in charge for CIP projects and report to the Heads of the Sections in CIP-C;
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support, etc;
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers when relevant.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Several years of experience of project or financial control;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and financial processes is an advantage;
- Highly proficient in planning and project control tools, office automation software and databases, such as MS office (including Excel) and SAP;
- Good knowledge of Tableau is considered an asset;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4805 before 09-Jun-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA