- Reference NL-HP-4457
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 03 March 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technology, Engineering and Quality (TEC) Directorate at ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support etc. including:
- Assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining programme level plans
- Assisting in the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency’s tender actions;
- Support to the preparation of the financial contract commitment and the data entry of the milestone payment plans in the Agency’s systems;
- Creating related objects in ESA-p, maintaining corresponding information in local applications as required and ensuring the correctness and coherence of related information;
- Support to programme/project level risk management;
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers when relevant.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in engineering;
- Previous experience of several years as project controller is desirable;
- Ability to readily assimilate and coordinate input data and providing timely output. Reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned tasks;
- Ability to work independently and establish good working relations with the relevant stakeholders. Capacity to identify priority actions and to handle high workload;
- Ability to understand and adapt to the Agency’s specific context and environment;
- Excellent analytical, organisation and reporting skills together with a proactive attitude to solving problems and proficiency with IT tools;
- Previous experience with relevant Agency’s corporate applications and/or TEC IT Tools would be a distinctive advantage. Previous experience working with SAP would be an asset
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from April 2021 or as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4457 before 03-Mar-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruitig for ESA