Product Assurance and Safety Support Engineers
- Reference NL-HP-3571
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 28 August 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for two PA and Safety Support Engineers to support our customer in the Netherlands.
PA and Safety Support Engineers
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Galileo System Product Assurance & Safety Unit, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide PA&S support to the Galileo System Integration and Verification (SIV) activities;
- Review test procedures and test reports;
- Witness test executions and report on the status and the major issues;
- Support configuration inspections as needed;
- Participate in TRRs, PTRs, TRBs;
- Contribute to the identification and processing of non-conformances and to the proceedings of the Galileo Non-conformance Review Boards (NRB);
- Participate in Project Reviews at System level and at Segment level, by reviewing documentations, raising comments and RIDs, discussing them with industry and providing feedback particularly on major critical areas;
- Provide PA&S support to Galileo Security related activities when required;
- Provide PA&S support to the GNSS Evolution development activities (e.g. Galileo Second Generation);
- Monitoring and providing feedback on industrial Contractor activities;
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the Navigation Directorate Quality Management System.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in a relevant discipline;
- Several years of experience in the space sector including numerous years in Product and Quality Assurance;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree of organizational and communication abilities.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
These positions are located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Schirin Schimansky at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job NL-HP-3571 before 28-Aug-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!