Planning and Schedule Officer
- Reference NL-HP-5060
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 24 April 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Business Management & Administration team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the TIA Head of Project Control and Management support section and working on a daily basis with the project controllers and project teams of the IRIS2 Secure Connectivity, Eagle-1 and other TIA partnership;
- Participation in the establishment of schedule data interfaces, baseline schedules and plans with the project(s) and the various mission elements (ground segment, spacecraft, payload);
- Provide support to, and/or participate in, contractual and technical negotiations for schedule aspects;
- Provide schedule support to the major technical reviews of the main projects in the Directorate to ensure schedule objectives are met;
- Support the projects in their schedule interactions with EC and Member States;
- Conduct specific ad hoc schedule analysis of project activities as needed;
- Support the Risk management process of the Projects;
- Assist the TIA Project Control section in the design and implementation of new schedule control / progress monitoring techniques;
- Scheduler tasks will bring the incumbent in contact with our project’s Industrial consortia and with EC.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent University degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification;
- Demonstrated experience with the use of modern schedule software tools (at least both MS Project, Primavera);
- Experience with the techniques that allow the use of such software tools to provide active schedule management and best scheduling practices;
- Experience with the schedule peculiarities of spacecraft development is an asset;
- Ability to interact effectively with the technical personnel in our projects and colleagues of different backgrounds (engineering, management, legal);
- Capability to summarise and present complex information to colleagues and senior management in a concise and clear manner;
- Capability to work autonomously and at the same time be able to work effectively as part of a team;
- A security clearance is foreseen to be required for this role;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5060.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA
- +31 71 341 7501