Integration Verification and Qualification Engineer
- Reference DEB-HP-4189
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 28 February 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Integration Verification and Qualification Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for an Integration Verification and Qualification Engineer with a software or system engineering background to support the Galileo program team. The IVQ Engineer will be part of the team that is responsible to prove the qualification status of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment (GMS) and the Galileo Security Facility (GSF) towards the customer. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Generation of test procedures that fulfil the customer requirements
- Execution of tests witnessed by end customer
- Support the preparation of test reviews with the customer
- Identification and investigation of system anomalies
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Degree in Engineering (System Engineering, Computer Science or similar);
- Proven experience of 3-5 years in design and development of medium and large hardware and software systems ; previous experience in system integration and verification testing would be an advantage;
- Network expertise for configuration, architecture and analysis in a Linux or LynxOS environment. TCP/IP based protocols, firewall and switch configuration and management;
- High competence in script development (Java, Python...);
- Experience in white and black box testing;
- Environment setup, modification and usage.
Ability to travel and spend periods located on Partner site in France necessary.
This job is located in Stuttgart.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”, quoting job DEB-HP-4189.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!