Network Security Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-4458
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 05 March 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Network Security Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
To support our customer in Germany you will have the following responsibilities:
- Service tasks related to Network, Security and Compliance;
- Management of security related systems and equipment;
- Security operations and maintenance activities;
- Anomaly Resolution and change management processes;
- Security related documentation;
- On-call support outside normal working hours;
- Compliance Engineering;
- Contribute to security related projects.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, IT or equivalent from an accredited university;
- Design, implementation and maintenance of network and security systems in large complex networks;
- Previous experience with high availability and high security networks operating 24/7, preferably with large, distributed, heterogeneous IT environments;
- Experience with Network Access Control (NAC);
- Security related certification;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt We welcome applicants who are available from March 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE - HP - 4458 before 05-Mar-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany