Network Security Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-5133
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 14 October 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
To support our customer in Germany you will have the following responsibilities:
- Service tasks related to Network, Security and Compliance;
- Management of security related systems and equipment;
- Security operations and maintenance activities;
- Anomaly Resolution and change management processes;
- Security related documentation;
- On-call support outside normal working hours;
- Compliance Engineering;
- Contribute to security related projects.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, IT or equivalent from an accredited university or equivalent qualifications;
- Design, implementation and maintenance of network and security systems in large complex networks;
- High availability and high security networks operating 24/7, preferably with large, distributed, heterogeneous IT environments;
- Security related certification;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5133
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.