Multidisciplinary Project Coordination Engineer
- Reference UK-HP-4008
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 25 February 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for a Multidisciplinary Project Coordination Engineer to support our customer in the United Kingdom.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- As part of the Estates and Facilities management team of ECSAT, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervision, review and quality control of the annual preventive maintenance plan as prepared and performed by the outsourced Maintenance Company operation on site;
- Supervision and quality control of the preventive and corrective maintenance activities performed by contractor companies on site, and assessing the quality of the performed works against the agreed quality levels;
- Provision of support for the project management related to the Facilities Management domain:
- Preparation of the technical description of the work to be performed;
- Launching the procurement process via tender or purchase in collaboration with the procurement/contract team in ESA;
- Support to the bid evaluation and negotiation;
- Technical, Financial and timeline monitoring of the implementation phase;
- Active support to the investigation and analysis of technical failures;
- identification of corresponding technical solutions and participation to the quality control of the implemented remedial actions;
- Support to roll-out of the ECSAT CIFM database and upkeep of the data;
- Ad-hoc support to ECSAT Site Manager.
Skills & Experience
- You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master Degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in building infrastructure and facility management;
- Good knowledge of the applicable norms and legislation in the UK;
- Sound analytical skills;
- An excellent command of the English language is required, as well as good knowledge of MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MS Project and Lotus Notes
- Ability to work with the CIFM based on Archibus software is considered an asset;
- Experience of ESA tender rules and procedures is considered an asset.
This job is located in Harwell. We welcome applicants who are available from March 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Mr Leandros Foteinias clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 25-Feb-19 quoting job UK-HP-4008.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!