Microwave/Mm-Wave Technology and Equipment Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4899
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 05 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we
have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field
of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for
a Microwave/Mm-Wave Technology and Equipment Engineer to support
our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Radio Frequency Equip. & Tech. Section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design, development and performance evaluation of RF Passive equipment and technologies applicable to space and ground segments, e.g., Filters, Multiplexers, Butler matrices, Switches, Ferrite devices;
- Provide expert technical support to ESA Projects in the area of RF passive equipment and technologies including RF breakdown phenomena i.e., Multipaction and Corona;
- Contribute to the generation of innovative ideas in the field of RF equipment and technologies and to the definition of ESA R&D programmes;
- Contribute to the definition of technical requirements and statements of work for the tasks to be performed by industry from early conceptual studies to full hardware development;
- Maintain state-of-the-art expertise by monitoring the technological trends and applying them in the day-to-day tasks.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Master’s degree in Physics, Microwave, Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering;
- Several years of experience in the development of RF Passive equipment, components and technologies;
- Good understanding of space environment and development constraints of RF equipment and technologies for space applications;
- Project support skills and experience in management of R&D activities is considered an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4899 before 05-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA