Mechanical and Structural Engineer
- Reference FR-HP-4415
- Location Paris, France
- Closing date 31 January 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Mechanical and Structural Engineer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the choice of concept and product architecture;
- Establish the mechanical model of the product;
- Mechanical analysis of the final product (modal analysis, resistance of materials, comparisons to specifications and correction of deviations if necessary);
- Definition of the mechanical specifications of the product;
- Possibility to do experiments to demonstrate the feasibility;
- Management of mechanical tests (forecast) to qualify the model.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Engineer Degree (BAC + 5) in mechanics with a good knowledge of fluid mechanics or equivalent;
- Experience with space projects;
- You are familiar with CATIA, NASTRAN, PATRAN, SIMULINK, ADAMS, ABAQUS / MATLAB / PYTHON;
- You know how to produce a study of resistance of materials, structural dynamics, acoustics, design, finite element modeling, thermomechanical simulations, non-linear analysis, tests;
- You have good knowledge of fluid mechanics;
- You have previous experiences in writing specifications;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris. We welcome applicants who are available from January 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR - HP - 4415 before 31-Jan-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!