- Reference DE-HP-4155
- Location Friedrichshafen , Germany
- Closing date 20 August 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a Materials Coordinator to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Organisation for the goods inward/outward loading/unloading and transfer of space flight hardware;
- Coordination of the technology centre’s airlock and bonded storagelogistics with the project managers;
- Responsible for the airlock and bonded storage security / order / cleanliness;
- Focal point for the cleaning personnel;
- Interface to the projects.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Technical certification in the domain of inventory management;
- Minimum three years of experiences in warehouse logistics;
- Experience in materials management;
- Forklift license;
- Good command of MS-Office;
- Familiarity and experience with SAP;
- High level of communication skills and quality awareness;
- Knowledge of German and English languages is mandatory.
This job is located in Friedrichshafen. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Chiara Grossardi via the website www.hespace.com/vacancies, ASAP quoting job DE-HP-4155.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.