Materials and Processes Project Engineer
- Reference DEB-HP-4062
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 24 April 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a Materials and Processes Project Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
To support our customer in Germany, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate mechanical parts, materials and processes for their usability in the different projects;
- Analyze system specifications regarding requirements on mechanical parts, materials and processes;
- Establish specifications compliant with project requirements;
- Elaborate test methods for materials and processes;
- Analyze specifications, standards, manufacturing and test specifications to demonstrate compliance with project related requirements;
- Implement approval cycles for mechanical parts, materials and processes (M&P control boards);
- Approve M&P based design release;
- Evaluate acceptance/certification for manufacturers and suppliers;
- Participation in root cause analysis and handling of non-conformances;
- Participation in the alert notification and management process.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Aerospace or other relevant Engineering discipline;
- Proven background in materials and processes;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office and SAP;
- Experience in controlled, high technology environment, ideally Aerospace or Defence;
- Experience in quality tools and methods would be an asset, e.g. APQP
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk via the website www.hespace.com/vacancies, ASAP but no later than 24-Apr-19 quoting job DEB-HP-4062.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!