Manpower Project Controller
- Reference NL-HP-4042
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 04 April 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a Manpower Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technology Directorate of ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support in the management of the Directorate's resources and technical infrastructure;
- Support in the implementation of the Directorate’s overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling;
- Implementing and operating uniform procedures and information systems for the management and control of activities , ensuring proper coherence and quality of data;
- Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning;
- Workload planning and controlling;
- Maintaining a detailed view of the workload and workforce evolution at competency level, implementing a pro-active controlling function and performing the necessary analysis to support regular reporting and the related decision-making processes;
- Compilation and analysis of resource data;
- Control of the Directorate's manpower Analysis Centre- forecast, monitoring, analysis and control of all costs contributing to the Directorate's manpower rate;
- Development and maintenance of ad hoc and monthly reporting and analysis of resource status.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large & complex data sets and have an affinity with manpower control;
- Experience in creation and development of Tableau dashboards;
- Familiarity with SAP and the agency's cost model would be a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk via the website www.hespace.com/vacancies, ASAP but no later than 04-Apr-19 quoting job NL-HP-4042.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!