Laboratory Maintenance and Administrator
- Reference NL-HP-4168
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 30 December 2019
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we specialize in personnel recruitment with an exclusive focus on the Space sector, supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of mainly engineering and science. We are currently looking for Laboratory Maintenance and Administrator to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Working for the Directorate of Technical and Quality Management (D/TEC) at ESA/ESTEC within the Optics and Opto-Electronics laboratories, you will have the following responsibilities:
- General maintenance and servicing of optical, electro-optical and electronics equipment and infrastructure;
- Maintain the inventory, maintenance & calibration database;
- Execute weekly and monthly laboratory checklists;
- Assistance with the administration of the laboratory ISO 17025 accreditation documentation system, record keeping and audit preparation;
- Handling the electrical safety inspections (NEN3140);
- Handling the routine ordering of laboratory materials;
- Implementation and maintenance of applicable safety rules and regulations;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Several years’ experience preferably in laboratory maintenance and administration;
- Experience with working in an ISO17025 accredited laboratory is an asset;
- Experience with electrical safety (NEN3140) requirements, preferably authorized to perform NEN3140 inspections;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of the Dutch language would be an asset.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) Agnieszka Iwanczuk clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 27-Oct-19 quoting job NL-HP-4168.