- Reference NL-HP-4165
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 20 September 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a Technical Coordinator (laboratories and test facilities) to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technical Directorate (TEC) at ESA/ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Organise and coordinate services for the operations of the technical infrastructure;
- Coordinate the deployment of common tools and processes for the management of the technical infrastructure;
- Providing support for common technical/administrative tasks related to the operation of the TEC laboratories and the Test Centre;
- Identify possible synergies and potential harmonisation of overlapping requests in the multi-year investment plans;
- Coordinate and centralise the actions follow-up related to technical infrastructure reporting, outreach and visits for the TEC departments;
- Coordinate the management of documentation and information related to the technical infrastructure and ensure all relevant information is broadcasted in a timely manner;
- Coordinate and facilitate the definition of multi-year investment plans for the technical infrastructure;
- Support the Department Head and the BCAM for the timely delivery of laboratory investment and maintenance activities;
- Ensure the Laboratory Inventory and Fixed Asset databases are populated with all technical data;
- Support to the ISO accreditation / certification process in terms of preparing laboratory processes;
- Support in the implementation and maintenance of an ISO 9001 compliant Management System;
- Interface with site services concerning site infrastructure matters.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field;
- Several years of working experience within covered by the TEC Directorate;
- Knowledge and understanding of the core business of ESA and especially of the TEC Directorate is considered an asset;
- Knowledge and proven working experience with web-based collaborative platforms;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong ability to meet deadlines in a complex professional environment and under demanding circumstances;
- Proven ability in interacting with internal and external business partners as well as interacting and negotiating with internal customers and suppliers;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Ms. Sabrina Kracke clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 20-Sep-19 quoting job NL-HP-4165.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!