Knowledge Management & Data Protection Administrator
- Reference NL-HP-4310
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 13 July 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Knowledge Management & Data Protection Administrator to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the review and improvement of the Directorate internal processes and methods, (such as drafting QMS process descriptions, preparation of certification audit, supporting QMS awareness sessions);
- Supporting the definition and implementation of a continuous improvement scheme for the Directorate such as lean administrative process and reducing inefficiencies;
- Contributing to Configuration and Document management process (definition and implementation), support to the HRE Configuration management Forum and support to the HRE Record Officer (DIRO);
- Contributing to Security by supporting the HRE ISO and PSSO's function for implementation of ESA Security Directives, supporting the ISMS definition and Project security plans preparation;
- Contributing to the Export control process and to the implementation of export control policies, supporting export control workshops, drafting of guidelines associated with export control implementation;
- Strengthening the project review process by management and the associated reporting procedures (including dashboard reporting, balance scorecard and Key Performance Indicators).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters degree (or equivalent) from a recognised Institution in disciplines such as business and administration management, project management, business engineering and process development. An additional Master in a Science field is considered an asset;
- In depth knowledge of relevant technical and legal domains;
- Technical understanding of PDP/GDPR concepts;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience , ie. areas of KM, LL an PDP;
- Knowledge of ESA and its programmes/projects is an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4310 before 13-Jul-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!