Junior Development Engineer - RF Engineering and Verification
- Reference DE-HP-4830
- Location Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Closing date 13 December 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support of the RF Engineering and Verification work package and delivery of related parts (hardware, models, documentation) in the space programs of the phases BCD within the project teams and towards customers and partners;
- Contribute to the analysis of customer/mission requirements and sign-off of the requirements;
- Contribute to the definition of functional and electrical RF PL architectures;
- Analyse RF performance and coordinate supporting work packages;
- Support in test definition and -execution;
- Contribute to the definition of system components such as: TTC Transponder, modulators, RF-Amplifiers, RF harness, RF waveguide assemblies, RF filters, antennas, Antenna drive assemblies including mechanics and electronics;
- Co-engineering with suppliers;
- Coordination of relevant design and MAIT activities at supplier level;
- Provide RF communications support to project team members and other disciplines;
- Support relevant operational and AIT activities at the system level;
- Contribute to relevant internal/external R&D and improvement/standardization initiatives.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Physics or Master Degree in Electronics, Metrology or similar domain;
- Basic Experiences in RF-Testing;
- Experiences in HW-Development would be an asset;
- Experiences in Space-Engineering would be an asset;
- Good communication skills to ensure the flow of information;
- Ability to integrate into a team;
- High level of responsibility, ability to work under pressure and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Friedrichshafen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4830.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.