ISS Operations Management Coordinator
- Reference NL-HP-4157
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 26 September 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for an ISS Operations Management Coordinator to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the ESTEC Research and Utilisation Group, you will have the following responsibilities:
Process definition and maintenance:
- In close cooperation with the team leads, define the utilization and science management processes, document and maintain the respective processes definition and documentation;
- Support the relevant reviews, prepare and support the process related audits.
- Revision of the industry Risk Management Plan and the Risk Register to ensure coherency with ESA Risk Management policy and ECSS applicable standards;
- Ensure reporting and necessary escalation of industrial Risks to ESA ISS Programme management;
- Prepare and facilitate the Risk Management meetings between ESA and Industry management.
- Act as the focal point for all contractual taks and activities within the group;
- Coordinate the preparation of SoW / ECRs and compile the documentation;
- Coordinate the proposal evaluation and compile the evaluation reports;
- Support the organization of CCBs and (pre-)TEBs;
Columbus on-board Topology:
- Document the Columbus on-board topology and maintain topology document.
Providing management support to other areas in particular:
- Support meetings with external entities (delegations, working groups);
- Support the generation of concept and strategy papers.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Business Administration or relevant discipline;
Several years of experience in risk management processes;
Good understanding of contractual documents and processes;
Proven track of handling contractual interface with industrial contractors (eg progress meetings, performance assessment);
Familiarity with ISS;
Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 26-Sep-19 quoting job NL-HP-4157.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!