Integration and Validation Engineer
- Reference DED-HP-3982
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 30 January 2019
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be involved in the Integration, Verification and Validation activities of the Sentinel-6/Jason-CS Ground Segment and System components. Your responsibilities will include:
- Integration, Verification and Validation Campaigns;
- Analysis of VCD to be verified by test, analysis and inspection;
- Generation and maintenance of the integration and verification test specifications;
- Maintenance of test tools and test data and development of additional test tools;
- Documenting detailed test procedures;
- Setting up the test tools and refining the test data;
- Analysis of problems and management of anomalies;
- Organising and holding Integration Test Readiness Reviews (TRR);
- Participating in integration activities, testing procedures and TRRs;
- Organising and holding Integration Test Review Board meetings;
- Supporting Anomaly Review Board (ARB) meetings;
- Producing a report summarising the results of the ICD verification.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in engineering or equivalent;
- Proven ability in I&V of complex systems;
- Experience in:
- requirements and verification management using DOORS
- structured software development and verification
- software maintenance and performance monitoring
- Knowledge of:
- Configuration control and ECSS standards
- Satellite Ground Segment Systems
- Near real-time, Earth observation data processing, archiving and distribution
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt. We welcome applicants who are available from March 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Chiara Grossardi at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DED-HP-3982 before 30-Jan-19.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.