- Reference FR-HP-4690
- Location Toulouse, France
- Closing date 25 January 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Instrument engineer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a start-up company, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility of instrument activities (design, engineering, quality, development, qualification, assembly, tests, from instrument/satellite ground test up to the final satellite acceptance and calibration in orbit);
- Support to interface with space agencies, authorities and customers in order to support the company for winning the different contracts;
- Synthesize/Extract the outcomes of the system/satellite requirements toward the instruments and elaborate their specifications and the statements of work;
- Analyse the technical, development and industrial proposal issued by the instruments subcontractors;
- Negotiate the subcontracts for what concerned the instruments;
- Manage and follow up of the instruments subcontractors during the overall development process of the instruments subcontractors (meeting, reviews, documentation analysis, budgets, industrial matters, quality, assembly, tests…);
- Proactive participation in the project team work in order to guarantee that the subcontractors will deliver a product totally in line to the specification, the SOW and the delivery time;
- Establish budgets and synthesis.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in the field (satellite), at both system and equipment level;
- A good knowledge of the following engineering field is required: mechanical, thermal, electrical, EEE parts, GNC (AOCS), software and test;
- A good knowledge of the process dedicated to the development of a satellite is also required (based on ESA ECSS);
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of French is an advantage.
This job is located in Toulouse.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4690 as soon as possible.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!