- Reference NL-HP-3985
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 20 January 2019
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an ICT Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of Corporate Business Process Management Office, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Corporate Business Process Manager, the ICT Engineer is responsible for optimal selection of ICT suppliers and ICT products to ensure the best usage of resources and technology for the Agency;
- Overseeing ICT market trends with focus on IT Infrastructure providers for Computer Hardware, Software and networking products;
- Analysis and assessment if trends in the ICT market, build and maintain relationship with ICT market leaders to understand and report on innovative technology to the management.
- Monitoring the product line up and future product roadmaps of exiting ITC suppliers for the agency;
- Analyse and utilize for the agency the competitive developments of key ICT vendors in market;
- Engage in regular meetings with ICT vendors and suppliers for price negotiations;
- Issue Request for Quotations and Tenders to test the ICT market and select the optimal suppliers for the agency;
- Participate in Tender evaluation to support the board while selection of suppliers.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Deep knowledge of the ICT market, with specific focus on IT infrastructure products like PC, Laptops, Servers, Workplace related Software;
- Understanding of Enterprise grade ICT products;
- A Master’s Degree in Information technology and a minimum of 4 years of relevant professional working experience with ICT vendors;
- An aptitude for effective communication and collaboration in an international and challenging environment;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from February2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Elisa Manfredaclicking on the button "Apply for this job", ASAP but not later than 20-Jan-19 quoting job NL-HP-3895.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!