Human Resources Advisor
- Reference DEB-HP-3920
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 October 2018
HE Space is a thriving international company providing consultancy services to intergovernmental space organisations and to the space industry. We have been providing these services in space engineering and business administration for more than 35 years.
We are now looking for a dynamic and people-oriented person to join our team in Bremen, Germany, as
Human Resources Advisor
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Your key task will be to provide a range of HR support to our employees – many of whom are expatriates. This is a very varied generalist role, allowing you to take initiatives, work independently and build working relationships with both technical and managerial staff. You will report to the HR Manager based in Netherlands. Your tasks will include:
- Expatriate management including permits, relocation, etc;
- Induction of new employees;
- Training and professional development;
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee administration;
- Dealing with employee queries;
- Contractual matters relating to German labour law;
- Conducting performance reviews with employees/consultants and their managers;
- The position requires regular business travels to locations within Germany.
Skills & Experience
You ideally have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Relevant education and several years of experience in Human Resources;
- Salary administration experience is desirable;
- High-level MS Office knowledge – particularly Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of Exact is considered an asset;
- Native German language skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent ‘people skills’ – a friendly and sociable personality;
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise;
- Ability to take initiative and to think around problems.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Kirsten Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DEB-HP-3920.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!