HR/Payroll Administrator (32 h)
- Reference NL-HP-4233
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 29 March 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a HR/Payroll Administrator to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The HR team in the Netherlands provides extensive support to around 150 people, mainly expats, based at sites across Europe. To maintain our high standards of employee care at a time of company growth, we are looking for an additional person to join us, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly salary administration (AFAS, possibly later Exact);
- HR administration (drafting agreements and letters, maintaining vacation balances, log sickness, etc);
- Support with employee care (relocation, appointments with gemeente, coordinating 30% ruling applications, etc);
- Maintaining training budget overview, dealing with training requests and offer support organising courses;
- Filing & general administration;
- Organising events (information sessions, monthly drinks, lunches, etc).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree level of education (or similar);
- 2-3 years’ practical experience in HR;
- Praktijkdiploma loonadministratie (PDL);
- Experience with AFAS or Exact will be a plus;
- Good attention to detail;
- Willing to learn;
- Proactive but good team player;
- Excellent English and native (or near native) Dutch;
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at email@example.com, quoting job NL-HP-4233 at your earliest convenience.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!