- Reference NL-HP-4662
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 29 December 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an HR Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Contact administration from hiring to retiring;
- Verification of entitlements to allowances and benefits;
- Making and verifying payroll inputs;
- Administration of working time;
- Preparation of statements;
- Working with our HR IT system SAP SuccessFactors and R/3;
- Pro-actively suggesting improvements of internal processes and tools.
Skills & Experience
The key person shall have proven knowledge and hands-on experience in several of the following mandatory skills areas:
- Completed secondary education and subsequent relevant vocational/professional training, certificate(s);
- 2 or more years of relevant previous experience with HR administration, preferably within an international environment;
- Attention to detail, affinity with figures;
- Ability to work autonomously, resourceful and focussed on delivering a sound administration and good customer service;
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality;
- General interest in understanding legal texts in the area of HR;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Vicente Gracia Galan, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4662 before 29-Dec-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!