HR Assistant Administrator
- Reference NL-HP-3658
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 01 December 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a HR Assistant Administrator to support our customer in The Netherlands.
HR Assistant Administrator
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the ESA Human Resources Department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- While under the overall supervision of the Head of the Staff Administration Service, the post holder works autonomously as the main contact point for a defined group of ESTEC staff (ca. 250-300). This regards the execution of the full range (“A to Z”) of day-to-day Staff Administration processes, inter alia:
- Contract administration spanning over the whole career of staff;
- Verification of entitlement to allowances, benefits and indemnities;
- Administration of working time and leave;
- In addition, the post holder will be in charge of a number of specialized tasks:
- Setting up and running the centralised administration for the National Trainee Programmes;
- Administrative lead in relation to one or several international schools;
- Reimbursement of social security premiums for dependent children;
- Education Allowance calculation for pensioners;
- Daily inputs for time management requested via the dedicated email account;
- Data inputs to the cloud-based HCM suite (SAP SuccessFactors), followed by verification of the payroll results calculated by the interfaced SAP on-premise payroll solution;
- Using SAP SuccessFactors to produce reports for the systematic verification of the accuracy and consistency of HR data;
- Actively providing inputs for the improvement of the digitized HR;
- Processes and workflows in SAP SuccessFactors.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor level);
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with HR administration, preferably within an international environment;
- Must have experience with on-premise SAP HCM suite, in particular for payroll calculation and verification. In addition, experience with cloud-based HCM suites (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors, Workday) would definitely be an asset;
- General interest in, and understanding of legal texts in the area of HR;
- Attention to detail, affinity with figures and swift follow-up of actions;
- Resourceful and focused on delivering best practices in public administration, together with a good customer service;
- Good communication skills in English and, in particular, the ability to draft clear correspondence.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from January 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr. Leandros Foteinias at email@example.com, quoting job NL-HP-3658 before 01-Dec-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state.