HR Assistant Administrator (24 hours)
- Reference NL-HP-4129
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 31 July 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a HR Assistant Administrator to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Internal Services Directorate at ESTEC you will have the following responsibilities:
- All administrative processes related to the registration of all categories of staff, including permanent staff, Young Graduate Trainees (YGT’s), Research Fellows (RF’s) and International Trainees (IT), with the Ministry of Foreign;
- All administrative processes related to the privileges of staff;
- Being a Liaison between the staff members and the Dutch authorities (fe. Ministry of Foreign affairs, municipalities, tax authorities etc.);
- Input and maintenance of several systems including Personnel Files, SAP, Excel, Lotus Notes and Access databases, electronic archives, shared drives etc.;
- Support the VISA requests of Staff.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institute of secondary studies or equivalent;
- Previous experience with human resources administrative processes;
- Proven experience in the use of IT tools such as HRMS, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and databases;
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
This job is located in Noordwijk and it’s a part time position.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk via the website www.hespace.com/vacancies, ASAP quoting job NL-HP-4129.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!