Galileo Software Integration Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-4874
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 28 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Receipt of deliveries from software components, subsequent testing as well;
- Maintain in the laboratory environment, so that this for the installation can be used;
- Installing the items from the software factory the platforms at the Ditzingen site;
- Implementation and automation of functional tests;
- Studying problems through integration and validation tests Automation (Ansible);
- Creation of configurations and testing of installed ones versions.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Successfully completed studies (aviation and aerospace, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable);
- Experience with integration in a Linux environment;
- Good knowledge of the scripting languages: shell, python or similar would be a big plus;
- User experience of a software factory: Gitlab or similar Robot framework skills would be a plus Windows Deployment Skills (MDT, WSUS) would be beneficial;
- Careful and reliable way of working high teamwork
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another language is an advantage.
This job is located in Stuttgart.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4874.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.