Galileo Project System Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4271
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 28 May 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Galileo Project System Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Navigation Directorate for the Galileo Program, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Covering system engineering tasks provided in support to the Galileo Project Managementteam, in the areas of technical schedule control, technical reviews organization, project riskmanagement, project cost control an procurement;
- Contribute to the preparation of the Galileo system prime schedules, customer furnisheditems list and Galileo system design;
- Controlling schedules of the industrial technical activities and progress;
- Contributing to the preparation of tender and contract change documents covering technicalschedule, risk management, programmatic and financial matters, participating in theevaluations; - Participate in the negotiations of industrial proposals;
- Contributing to preparing preliminary change implementation proposals in response toprogram level technical change requests;
- Contributing to the project risk management function;
- Contributing to preparation and analysis of internal/external status - reports and plan.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s or equivalent qualification in engineering;
- Several years of working experience in project management and negotiations in industrial context;
- Excellent negotiation skills, as well as planning and organisation skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is anadvantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from June 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Sabrina Kracke, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4271 before 28-May-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!