Functional Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) Engineer for Galileo
- Reference DE-HP-4839
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 28 June 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Functional Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) Engineer for Galileo to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Review test plan/specification (e.g. requirements);
- Support problem and non-conformance investigations;
- Create/maintain manual test procedures (e.g. needed equipment, test setup, measurement devices) and execute;
- Perform electrical integration (e.g. electrical measurement);
- Perform test evaluation and create test report;
- Create/maintain automatic test procedures (e.g. test sequences);
- Execute automatic test procedure (e.g. test scripts);
- Perform test evaluation and create test report.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience;
- Strong radio frequency background and related measurement techniques like (but not limited to) spectrum analyzer, radio frequency signal generator are necessary;
- Experience in Test campaign is required;
- Experience in Definition, usage and maintenance of electrical ground support equipment (EGSE) are required;
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office detailed functions;
- Advanced knowledge of Python or similar and Unix is required;
- Understanding of the ECSS (European Cooperation for Space Standardization) standards, especially in the area of tests and quality processes;
- Pragmatic and target oriented mindset to cope with fast development steps in the test bed;
- Proactivity and communication are keys as strong team effort is required;
- Willingness for flexible working times during intense project phases (e.g. shifts) with willingness to travel;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German language is an advantage.
This job is located near Munich. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4839 before 28-Jun-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.