FPGA/Hardware Engineer (Temporary contract)
- Reference DE-HP-4659
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 13 December 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a FPGA/Hardware Engineer to support our customer in Germany
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of Artificial Intelligence project team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Focusing on functional blocks for signal processing (filters, downconverters, modulators, demodulators);
- Integration, modification and optimization of Blocks provided by high level design tools (e.g., System Builder, Matlab);
- Interfacing between FPGA, processors and hardware;
- Planning, preparation and conduction of unit tests.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA design and implementation;
- Familiar with Xilinx FPGA families (Virtex to Virtex Ultrascale+);
- Familiar with Xilinx MPSoC families (Zynq, Zynq Ultrascale+);
- Familiar with Xilinx toolchains (Vivado, Vitis);
- Basic knowledge in digital signal processing environment (test setup, performance metrics);
- Knowledge of AI implementation inside FPGA will be an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Stuttgart. We welcome applicants who are available asap.
The position is for 6 months temporary service.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4659 before 17-Dec-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.