Financial Administrator (24-32h)
- Reference DE-HP-5166
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 30 September 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Finance team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
- Process sales invoices;
- Administer day-to-day finances;
- Lodge cash and manage online banking including online payments and transfers;
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations;
- Assist in monthly, quarterly & annual reporting;
- Cashflow forecasting ;
- Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff and expense claims;
- Ensure financial controls.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in financial administration;
- A working knowledge of a financial software package;
- A positive and professional attitude towards challenges;
- Focusing on details and ensuring tasks/processes/outcomes of high quality;
- Taking responsibility for tasks assigned;
- Able to take initiative;
- Flexible and proactive in your approach to working;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt or Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Medina Djakova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5166.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!