- Reference NL-HP-4091
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 30 June 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for a Financial Administrator to support the Finance Manager in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Finance team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
- Process sales invoices;
- Administer day-to-day finances;
- Lodge cash and manage online banking including online payments and transfers;
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations;
- Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff and volunteer expense claims;
- Ensure financial controls.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Recent experience in financial administration;
- A working knowledge of a financial software package – ideally Exact;
- MS Office skills – extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of a Dutch language is an advantage.
This is a part-time job (30-32h per week), located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Natalia Grajek via the website www.hespace.com/vacancies, quoting job NL-HP-4091.