- Reference NL-HP-3862
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 25 July 2018
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Earth Observation Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- support in managing the Department’s programme activities and milestones in liaison with the managers in the Department;
- Interface with other assistant administrators and project controllers;
- Prepare and assist in producing programmatic status and periodic reporting;
- Support developing and maintaining the integrated planning of the
- Department resources and calendars;
- Support the preparation and conduct of internal and external audits;
- Including organization of ad-hoc meetings, video-conferences, workshops and seminars;
- Collect and organise high-level information related to ESA management, programmes and activity plans;
- Pro-actively manage the internal and external information tools (e.g.
- SharePoint, web pages, etc.) for the Department-related internal and external communications, including writing and editing web pages and circular letters, interacting via social media, etc.
- Support project controllers as needed in preparation and administration of procurement actions;
- Act as a point of contact for all documentation/administrative tools (e.g.
- DMS, RID system, action item database, etc.);
- Support the configuration management and risk management processes;
- Manage the procurement of promotional items for the Department;
- Oversee the administrative policies at Department level;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- A university degree (Bachelor) or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience in a similar role;
- Some background in information science and technology, preferably achieved in a computer engineering environment, including some programming knowledge, is required;
- Ability to travel frequently between sites, namely ESTEC and ESRIN, and flexibility with the working schedule;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and financial processes and experience with SAP and with ISO9001 certification projects is an asset;
- Proficiency in office automation and database software packages and in planning control tools;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, e.g. communicating and interacting with individuals at all levels, and the capability of identifying priorities and handling high workload with a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, as well as initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment,
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job NL-HP-3862 before 25-Jul-18.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!