- Reference NL-HP-4987
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 31 January 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage, coordinate and support Telecommunications and Integrated Applications’ Events throughout Europe and abroad;
- Disseminate knowledge transfer of TIA programme including, Business Applications Ambassadors and activities conferences, events, exhibitions and technology fairs;
- Create and write event briefs and descriptions of event with extrernal consultant;
- Coordination with different ESA directorates including corporate and DG office for event participation;
- Placing Purchase orders and follow-ups;
- Coordination with Project controllers regarding Purchase orders and deliverables;
- Owner of TIA’s speaker profiles data base;
- Manage internal events;
- Support TIA’s event budget according to the directorate’s strategy;
- Ensuring that ESA Space Solutions Partners follow event strategy defined by ESA Space Solutions;
- Being a brand guarding for ESA Space Solutions partner network to guarantee correct usage of ESA assets;
- Regularly updating the yearly Event list to insure correct internal communication between the team;
- Coordinate the production needed for all ESA Space Solutions Events with Marketing Managers;
- Time plan of upcoming events trainings and workshops;
- Update events list on monthly basis;
- Directly support by attending events as disrobed the rolling events plan;
- Creating and coordinate with external company promotional merchandise for events;
- Provide ESA Space Solutions Partner Network with promotional merchandise;
- Actively scout for non-ESA events to increase awareness of ESA Space Solutions offer and disseminate ESA know-how and technical competence;
- Ensuring that the Marcom Team covers promotional activities such asocial media and newsletter with event;
- Coordinating promotional merchandise for the Directorate.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the space field with a particular emphasis on event management, business, support programmes;
- Familiarity with the services provided by ESA in particular ESA Director of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications and ESA Space Solutions would be an asset;
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the ESA Directorate of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications and ESA Space Solutions and the mission of the European Space Agency would be an advantage;
- Proficiency using the Agency internal informatics tools;
- Project management skills;
- Familiarity with technology and engineering content;
- Knowledge of the following software applications is required:
- MS Office;
- File compression: Apple Compressor (MAC) or platform equivalent;
- Post-compositing software: Adobe After Effects (PC);
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro X, Motion, Compressor, 2D/3D rendering, Autodesk Maya 2014;
- Social Media.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4987.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA