Embedded Systems Engineer
- Reference DE-4178
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 21 February 2020
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, prototype and verify activities for FPGA/ SoC solutions;
- Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms;
- Create and manage documentation;
- Test and debug embedded firmware and applications;
- Develop hardware and software specifications;
- Participate in code and design reviews;
- Provide technical assistance to clients and product development team.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline;
- At least 2 years of FPGA digital design experience in a professional setting;
- VHDL, C experience;
- Working knowledge of version control systems (configuration control);
- Preference to Space development process experience (ESA standards ECSS);
- Excellent knowledge of interfaces and communication protocols;
- A higher degree of familiarity with logic analyzers digital oscilloscope, etc.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from March 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Ms. Natalia Grajek clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP quoting job DE-4178.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!