Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
- Reference DE-4179
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 22 September 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, prototype and verification activities for electronics hardware;
- Develop and maintain hardware for embedded platforms;
- PCB CAD specification and design;
- Create and manage documentation;
- Test and debug embedded hardware;
- Develop hardware and software specifications;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Provide technical assistance to clients and product development team.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline;
- At least 2 years of FPGA digital design experience in a professional setting;
- CAD (e.g. Altium), Electronics Simulation experience (e.g. Spice);
- Working knowledge of version control systems (configuration control);
- Preference to Space development process experience (ESA standards ECSS);
- Electronics hardware analysis (WCA, PSA, FMEA);
- Excellent knowledge of analog and digital electronics;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Ms. Natalia Grajek clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 22-Sep-19 quoting job DE-4179.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!