- Reference DEB-HP-3680
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 20 December 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Electromechanical Technician to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As Electromechanical Technician, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Check the production documentation regarding completeness, comprehensibility and applicability;
- Assembly of electronic units and harnesses for space missions according to production documentation;
- Integration of harnesses into spacecraft;
- Assembly of electric boards and PCB equipment;
- Integration of subunits to a main unit;
- Gluing of thermal hardware and structural elements;
- Documentation of production via work label, log-sheets and as-is configuration list;
- Contact person for engineering and design department with respect to increasing efficiency of production;
- Support of definition, maintenance and improvement of processes, planning and investments for production;
- Procurement management for consumables.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Completed education as certified electronic-technician or similar crafts education with interdisciplinary alignment;
- Experiences in space related production and knowledge of relevant standards (ECSS or MIL);
- Safe handling of devices for harness production;
- Several years of experiences in harness- or electrical production in space business;
- Ability to work in teams, strong communication skills;
- High load capability and willingness to work occasionally in shifts;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available from December 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Schirin Schimansky at email@example.com, quoting job DEB-HP-3680 before 20-Dec-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.