Electromechanical Engineer for Test Facility
- Reference NL-HP-4339
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 20 September 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Electromechanical Engineer for Test Facility to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Test Facility & Test Method section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support ESA for the development and improvement of environmental test facilities used for Space programme;
- Improving the existing environmental test facilities and methods;
- Developing and implementing new test facilities and test methods to support the evolution of space test requirements;
- Supervising and supporting maintenance, calibration, repair and operation activities on environmental test facilities;
- Support the Customers of the Test Centre;
- Participate in formal project reviews and tender evaluation boards, usually in the AIV panel.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Educational background in aerospace or mechanical engineering;
- Experience with design, operation and maintenance of environmental test facilities used for space hardware (shakers, thermal vacuum facilities);
- Hands-on experience for trouble-shooting of complex electro-mechanical systems;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-4339 before 20-Sep-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!