Electrical AIT Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4256
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 31 July 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Electrical AIT Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct various tests at the unit, subsystem, and satellite level:
- Type of test: electrical interface unit tests, functional tests, subsystem test, and system test;
- Subsystems: onboard computer, attitude and orbit control system, propulsion, payload, thermal control system, power, security system, and TT&R;
- Constant monitoring of satellite health;
- Writing and maintaining test procedures and hardware work instructions;
- Scripting and maintaining test sequences;
- Preparation of test reports with the evaluation of test data;
- Preparation and participation to test reviews (TRR, PTR, TRB);
- Finding, analyzing and solving the non-conformance of the satellite in close collaboration with the subsystem’s responsible;
- Preparation of test setups e.g. satellite connections (non-flight) EGSE connections, SAAPs connections.
Skills and Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Degree in aerospace engineering, electrical engineering or other engineering fields;
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas: onboard computer, attitude and orbit control system, propulsion, payload, thermal control system, power, security system, TT&R;
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience, testing at the unit, subsystem or satellite level;
- Use of EGSE and electrical measurement tools like digital multimeter, oscilloscope or laboratory voltage sources;
- Experience in Tcl/Tk or Python is a plus as well as with CCS system e.g. CCS5, OCOE;
- Ability to read, understand and apply technical manuals, data reports, mechanical schematics, electrical schematics, and design specifications;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from August 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Natalia Grajek, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-4256 before 31-Mar-20.