EGNOS Signal Performance Manager
- Reference FR-HP-4587
- Location Tolouse, France
- Closing date 31 August 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for EGNOS Signal Performance Manager to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
To support our customer in France you will be the point of reference for the expertise in the field of the EGNOS Signal and system performances, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Following the daily performance of the EGNOS services related to space domain;
- Detecting, analyzing and monitoring of anomalies regarding the signal performance, as well as the coordination of the associated system analysis. Proposing operational workaround (OWA) for the anomalies impacting the system performances;
- Ensuring the maintenance when needed as well as the GNSS expertise about the performance analysis tools;
- Interfacing with the Service Provision Unit (SPU) in charge with EGNOS Mission performance monitoring;
- Participating to the PEA (Product Evolution Activities) and PSS (Product Support Services) reviews regarding the EGNOS performance;
- Participating in performance dedicated boards and internal or external meetings regarding system performance or SBAS standardization;
- Management of the Space Weather activity.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master Degree in engineering;
- At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the international projects;
- Very good technical knowledge of GNSS (preferably with EGNOS and SBAS systems);
- Knowledge of appropriate software tools to monitor performance of SBAS systems (Matlab)
- Knowledge on Space weather and its impact on GNSS would be an advantage;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Fluency in English.
This job is located in Toulouse (France).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Agnieszka Iwanczuk by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-4587.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!