EGNOS Implementation Engineer
- Reference SP-HP-4576
- Location Madrid, Spain
- Closing date 31 August 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a EGNOS Implementation Engineer to support our customer in Spain (Madrid).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
To support our customer in Spain, you will be part of the EGNOS implementation team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining the aviation EGNOS implementation database, both for aerodromes and for operators and avionics STC-SB following the methodology in place.
- Maintaining the documentation describing the activities to be done by the Adoption team;
- Cross-checking the information contained in the aviation EGNOS implementation database.
- Maintaining the documentation describing the contents and manuals of the implementation database/s and supporting the maintenance of the related processes;
- Developing the suitable macros/scripts (data filtering, format conversions, data transfers, tools automation, etc.) to automate as much as feasible the implementation database/s day-to-day routines;
- Maintaining a snapshot of the implementation trend every six months (implementation database is updated continuously but it is need to track the evolution every six months);
- Contributing to the analysis of the impact of specific adoption actions in different market segments (website visits, material downloads, social media impact…)
- Contributing to the exploitation of the available EGNOS adoption tools and demonstrators and to the reporting of the corresponding outcomes
- Supporting the drone exploitation, the maintenance of the drone set-up and of the configuration documentation and contributes also to the analysis test logs after field campaigns;
- Supporting the editorial process of the EGNOS Bulletin and other marketing/promotion material.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Engineering Master degree or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical/engineering professional environment, preferably within an international context;
- Experience in user-oriented tools exploitation;
- Experience in basic programming and/or scripting;
- Knowledge of GNSS Services and applications desirable;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. A knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Madrid.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job SP-HP-4576 as soon as possible
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!