EGNOS Aviation Application Expert
- Reference SP-HP-4608
- Location Madrid, Spain
- Closing date 31 January 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a EGNOS Application Engineer to support our customer in Spain (Madrid).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the EGNOS implementation team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the Customer in the implementation of the “EGNOS Multimodal Adoption Plan”, in particular in the aviation market segment:
- Implementing specific adoption actions delegated at the beginning of each year by the Customer;
- Reporting on a regular basis on the implementation of the actions;
- Promotion activities towards the adoption of the EGNOS navigation services by European aviation stakeholders;
- Technical support to aircraft operators for their upgrade to SBAS capabilities;
- Technical support to airports and Air Navigation Service Providers for the implementation and publication of LPV approach procedures;
- Supporting the definition of technical and promotion tools to foster EGNOS adoption in aviation;
- Supporting definition and implementation of the Users Proactive Monitoring:
- Monitoring EGNOS services performance versus user’s expectations;
- Monitoring the progress on EGNOS Multimodal Adoption Plan;
- Contributing to aviation related promotion activities and material (e.g.: contribution to the EGNOS Bulletin).
Skills & Experience
- You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Engineering Master degree or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in aeronautical international projects;
- 1-2 years of experience in Performance Based Navigation;
- Experience in attendance to international meetings and conferences, participation in European projects related with air navigation and elaboration of proposals for new projects, (including documentation, presentations);
- Experience with RNAV, RNP and PBN concepts;
- Experience in market analyses and CBAs (Cost Benefit Analyses);
- Basic knowledge of Instrument Flight Procedure design;
- Experience in customer and in user-oriented tools;
- Knowledge of EGNOS Services and applications desirable;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. A knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Madrid.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job SP-HP-4608 as soon as possible.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!