- Reference DEB-HP-3887
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 21 December 2018
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an EDRS Operator to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a Satellite Operations Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervision of system performance and of automatic service provision to customers;
- Maintenance of actual mission planning data and the mission schedule;
- Control and Supervision of planning processes and reporting to engineering in case of conflicts;
- Control and Supervision of key management processes;
- Monitoring of the health status of all EDRS components;
- Monitoring of service infrastructure and the distributed IP Network;
- Monitoring the use of the satellite payload;
- Level-l response to anomalies, based on procedures;
- Data collection after anomalies;
- Activation of engineering support if required;
- User Help Desk first response;
- Trouble ticket and incident management, including the generation, support and resolution of problems, for network and customer issues;
- Routine Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Experience in satellite and/or ground segment operations are required;
- Experience in satellite communications, earth observation missions, as well as mission operation ground infrastructure is required;
- Knowledge of sophisticated IT environments and problem solving in IT landscapes would be a plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German language is a strong advantage.
This job is located in Munich, Germany. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DEB-HP-3887 before the 21-Oct-2018.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.