- Reference NL-HP-4279
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 08 June 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Documentalist to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Science Directorate of ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support project closure in DMS and migration to the DCCM; configuration and execution of archival process to the ESA Central Archives;
- Setup and maintain the entire document management structure of the project after adoption;
- Creation and implementation of a template in new projects’ repositories, in line with the SCI DMP;
- Manage the entire lifecycle of documents (e.g. registration, update, review and approval cycle, filing, distribution and archiving) and provide support for documentation handovers, from Future Missions to Projects, to Operations, in line with the defined process;
- Update and maintain the project/area DMPs, in a centralised way, recording any deviation from the SCI DMP, agreed with the Science Configuration Officer or the DIRO (Directorate Information and Records officer);
- Ensure incoming and outgoing information/documentation conforms to applicable processes, procedures and working practices;
- Assist and support in the definition of the SCI record management and archiving processes and procedures;
- Perform the implementation of the archiving process;
- Handling confidential and export controlled information;
- Provide assistance in documentation handling to the Project Scientific Institutes / Principal Scientists Teams and supporting users in retrieving documents from sources like Eclipse, FTPs…
- Acting as a point of contact for all the Project interfaces for documentation tools;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Proven experience in document management process and activities;
- Experience in all the implementative phases of a mission;
- Experience in the documentation management matters for launch campaign;
- Highly organised, with attention to details and ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job NL-4279 before 8th of June.