- Reference NL-HP-3787
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 03 May 2018
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Documentalist to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Copernicus Space Segment team, within Earth Observation Program, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Data collection, extraction from different Corporate applications (e.g. PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis;
- Assist in the preparation of project audits if and when required;
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet;
- Related support to project reviews;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents, in addition to management of original files;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of project documentation;
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of adequate configuration control methods and procedures, consistent with applicable standards/requirements;
- Providing status data and maintaining a well-structured configuration record system; supporting Configuration Control Boards established for the processing of changes and waivers/deviations.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Previous similar experience of at least 4 years;
- Proficient in MS Office packages with experience of high level Project Administration;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and documentation management processes/tools is an advantage;
- Experience with ESA and Earth Observation projects is an asset;
- Fluent in the English language. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from June 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Ioana Selaru at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job NL-3787 before 03-May-18.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.