Documentalist (Maternity Cover)
- Reference NL-HP-4056
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 26 April 2019
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Documentalist to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Copernicus Space Segment team, within Earth Observation Program, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Data collection, extraction from different Corporate applications (e.g. PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis;
- Assist in the preparation of project audits if and when required;
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet;
- Related support to project reviews;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents, in addition to management of original files;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of project documentation;
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of adequate configuration control methods and procedures, consistent with applicable standards/requirements;
- Providing status data and maintaining a well-structured configuration record system; supporting Configuration Control Boards established for the processing of changes and waivers/deviations.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Previous similar experience of at least 4 years;
- Proficient in MS Office packages with experience of high level Project Administration;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and documentation management processes/tools is an advantage;
- Experience with ESA and Earth Observation projects is an asset;
- Fluent in the English language. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job NL-HP-3756 before 26-Apr-19.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!