- Reference NL-HP-3596
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 25 September 2017
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Documentalist to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Documentalist, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participation in and support to improvements of processes related to the use of electronic documentation and configuration systems, management tools (e.g. for action tracking) and other relevant IT tools;
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services of documents and media;
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archive and storage locations and align this information in the Documentation and Configuration Management System database;
- Processing configuration controlled document changes and official papers relevant to the activities of the unit;
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and configuration tracking lists;
- Support to the management of the User Account List to the Directorate‘s servers and services;
- Support to users for entering and retrieving documents from various Documentation and Configuration Management related server systems (internally and externally);
- Liaising with industrial partner’s CADM officers and documentalists for exchanging data and resolving documentation and configuration related issues;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents and management of original files;
- Support to all documentation and configuration related tasks for technical and non-technical reviews;
- Support to the Directorate Document & Records Officer (DDRO) in discharging relevant functions.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant);
- Several years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Schirin Schimansky at email@example.com, quoting job NL-HP-3596 before 25-Sep-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!