- Reference NL-HP-4857
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 09 August 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years,
we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the
field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently
looking for a Documentalist to support our customer in the
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Business Management Controlling & Administration division, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of handling formal communication, within the complex institutional and commercial environment of ESA, EU and industrial partners and should be able to analyse the importance/status of the documentation , classify it accordingly and provide related support on the range of issues addressed;
Reporting directly to the Director and the Management Team, and with a high degree of autonomy, the post holder’s responsibilities will include:
- Operate, maintain the Directorate relevant DMS (sharepoint, eclipse etc ) for informal and official documentation for senior management with internal and external relations including C-level executives-– where applicable set-up an archive of original documents;
- Process configuration controlled document changes of official papers relevant to the activities of the Directorate;
- Draft documentation and correspondence, consolidate inputs to monthly reports following internal procedure with regard to the registration, distribution and filing of documents;
- Consolidate and support validation of senior management inputs to corporate communication and relevant publications, coordinate interview requests, etc;
- With a special attention to the development of communication with management interacting with external stakeholders, maintain and develop a DMS/CRM;
- Support organisation of internal and external events in particular events with C-level executives;
- Prepare and manage the logistic event planning of events such as the TIA yearly seminar;
- Coordinate participation to main conferences;
- Act as secretary to the TIA Management meetings per Department (TMM, AMM, PMM) and the Open session (TIA MM open);
For the open session:
- Prepare and send out the agenda, arrange the logistics;
- Write, register, store and distribute the minutes;
- Establish, maintain and follow-up Action Item list.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- The post holder should have a broad knowledge to navigate around and understand formal communication and be able to analyse a range of issues within the complex institutional environments of ESA, EU and the relevant industrial landscape;
- Experience in documentation management and in the field of communication;
- A good sense of organisation;
- Excellent command of English, especially written. Knowledge of other main European languages is an asset. Knowledge of other main European languages is an asset;
- Interest and good understanding of ESA Programmes and related activities, knowledge and experience in the field of telecommunication and experience with liaising with C-level executives would be a distinct advantage;
- Be capable to execute activities with a high degree of autonomy;
- Deliver qualitative output under time pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as tact and discretion are required;
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems and tools is an asset.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4857 before 29-Aug-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA