Development engineer thermal control (d/f/m)
- Reference DE-HP-4794
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 May2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Development engineer thermal control (d/f/m) to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Execution of theoretical investigations, computations and estimations in connection with thermal aspects of launchers;
- Establishment and discretisation of thermal mathematical models in ESATAN TMS format, using MATCAD and MATLAB as supporting tools for thermal analysis;
- Performance of thermal analyses;
- Thermal investigations and analyses in co-operation with other specialist areas, like e.g. structure mechanics and propulsion systems;
- Establishment of thermal environment specifications, and verification of thermal environment specifications;
- Establishment of test specifications and test plans, as well as review of existing test plans;
- Participation in thermal tests for verification of existing thermal models;
- Establishment of thermal test reports;
- Performance of thermal model correlations based on test results;
- Establishment of thermal analysis reports, in English.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Detailed knowledge in thermo- and fluid dynamics;
- Knowledge of Thermal Desktop would be an advantage;
- Experience in thermal analysis for spacecraft or launcher systems with application of ESATAN TMS thermal analysis software;
- Experience in fluidic analysis for spacecraft or launcher systems, especially with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of German is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to [select recruiter], by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4794.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.