Design and Content Officer
- Reference UK-HP-5052
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 28 April 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Telecommunications and Integrated Applications Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate the directorate vision while complying with design best practices;
- Create designs using illustration, photo editing in line with the directorate standards;
- Organise and maintain asset libraries; archive news assets and manage storage solutions;
- Supporting content creation in coordination;
- Creating and editing videos for campaigns, explainers, teaser;
- Supporting branding activities in line with the TIA missions;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Support in PowerPoint creation.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s in marketing or a relevant discipline;
- Proven graphic designing experience;
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop);
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- Well organised in fast moving environment;
- Innovative thinking capabilities and creative problem-solving skills;
- Team player with strong communication;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Harwell.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job UK-HP-5052.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!