Data Analytics & Information Systems Solutions Engineer
- Reference UK-HP-4429
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 31 January 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Data Analytics & Information Systems Solutions Engineer to support our customer in the United Kingdom.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Space Innovation SME team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and deliver solutions that are commercially and technically viable;
- Responsibility for the overall system design;
- Translating product and service requirements into a solution and its associated technical specifications;
- Determining the appropriate development approach and acceptance test and user validation methodologies.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline;
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of data science and analytical techniques, with emphasis:
- on artificial intelligence incorporating machine learning;
- computer vision;
- natural language processing techniques;
- Experience in either environmental data, renewable energy, construction or mining sectors is considered valuable;
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to anticipate change and adapt to new situations and exploit opportunities;
- Customer focused with a strong track record of placing customer needs at the heart of decision making.
This job is located in Harwell (UK). We welcome applicants who are available from January 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Viktoria Panicharova by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job UK-HP-4429.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!